Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 9

January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!! So today's post is hard...I'm emotionally exhausted, my body aches, my heart hurts, and I don't feel like doing anything and I'm annoyed that I feel this way. I appreciate all the friends that have called to check in on me today, it means so much to me to hear from you, but I just haven't had the energy to talk to anyone. As I'm having a hard time coming up with positive thoughts for the day, I'm stealing from words said to me today by friends and images found on the internet that I found over the summer that serve as good reminders. After all, isn't that what friends are for...to be there for us when we don't have the strength on our own? I'm thankful for all of you in my life!

  • "You are amazing and get that mantra in your head!"
  • "Positive thoughts. I don't think of that as regression [return of anxiety attacks and feeling sad] but as growth. Life is not perfect and never will be. That's why we love ourselves because of the beautiful people we are. Like you!"
  • "You are so positive, I was surprised when I read what happened, you handle things so well and are always so happy and positive at work throughout the day!"





No comments:

Post a Comment