Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 2

January 6, 2012

I have the best Chiropractor, Dr. Dan. I had to go see him again today for another adjustment to repair my personal damage from my car accident. I love him because he works on so much more than just my back. As we were talking about me and my personal well-being he asked if when I look in the mirror, am I happy with what I see? I replied…well, I’m working on that. He clarified, I don’t mean your body image, I mean, when you look in your eyes are you happy with what you see and how you feel about who you are. I again replied with a smile…well, I’m working on that. And in truth, to me that is the mission of this 360-day personal challenge, that by focusing on daily light I will find and maintain daily happiness within my life. I believe that God uses people in my life to reach to me and speak to me and I love the encouragement I receive from Dr. Dan to continue the mission to work on inner beauty, peace and contentment.

Baby Ruth (one of my best friend's 10 day-old baby) fell asleep in my arms today for an hour. Does life get more beautiful or peaceful than that?!!

1 comment: