Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 10

January 14, 2012

I'm an inspirational quote junkie right now. When I can't think of something to be positive about on my own, I find that scripture and inspirational quotes help to snap me out of it and remind me of all I have to be thankful for. So here's my poster for today:




I love this quote because it is so bold and so true. So today I find happiness in recognizing that I have an amazing family. I went to bed absolutely exhausted last night at 9:00pm and slept until my phone rang at 8:00am this morning with a call from my brother. He called to let me know that my family was on their way over. So today my mother, father, brother, sister-in-law, and "surrogate brother"all drove in from Austin (almost 2 hour drive) to spend the day with me. I am so blessed to have a family that is here for me when I need them! We had a great day all together. My british "mum" in true English fashion bought me a tea kettle and a variety of teas (I swear the brits think a good cup of tea cures all!), and my brother and sister-in-law brought me goodies from their recent trip to Disney World! It was so wonderful to have them around for company on a day that I probably would have just spend lounging around in my pjs! 


I have a wonderful and amazing family and I am so happy to be blessed with that gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment