Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012


This is the first morning I can remember that I didn't hit the snooze button and actually just woke up right away! Is this a sign that I am rested for the week ahead of me? I hope so!


I got on Facebook this morning and saw a message a sweet friend I know from high school posted...she has asked all of her friends to honor her mother by calling their mothers, right now, to tell them you love them, then posting done. I couldn't think of a better request and a more beautiful reminder of how every minute we are allowed with each is a gift to treasure, to be thankful for, and to not allow our busy lives be an excuse in letting others know how much we love them. Mother's Day isn't once a year.


If you are reading this, please continue this wonderful request and call your mothers and let them know how much you love them. Then post "Done" in the comments below for my friend to see. I promise it will make for a beautiful day for both you and your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment